WE MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
We enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire. At Bordertown Realty, we practice TEAM SELLING. We have full time experienced agents all working to sell your home for the price of one! A tremendous value.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
- We go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- We perform a comparative market analysis.
- We determine the list and target prices.
- We market the property through extensive advertising.
- We have open houses, if you so choose.
- We take care of the negotiations.
- We keep communication with the client open.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. How do they compare to yours in terms of size, upkeep, and amenities? After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable. Know what you'll take. It's critical to know what price you'll accept before beginning a negotiation with a buyer.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. How many other houses are for sale in your area? Are you competing against new homes? Be accurate. Studies show that homes priced more than 3 percent over the correct price take longer to sell. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
- Consider your contingencies. Do you have special concerns that would affect the price you'll receive? For example, do you want to be able to move in a matter of months?
- Ask us, your local real estate resource! We offer a Free Home Evaluation.